Thursday, July 21, 2011

Minimalist Home Design

Minimalist Home Design
Hi .. beautiful drawings of the house ni kat. betol lah if I can house in the picture mcm tu, BEST nye lahh. tp do with power, life was simple. tp alhamdulillah there because he's not home, even though their homes kecik.hihi tu .. ni nak ok not capable Pasai beautiful home. but capable Pasai syokk nye nak kat sitting home. how happy feeling when it can relax2 close to home. son lying terbongkang pound was de sape be angry .. I'm home I'm so happy lah tu kan.walau Dad's house I had tp ni dia.huahaha children .. BUT .. there's not but nye .. but if the days, days and days of sitting home leh-pound bear was not .. it was sitting home bored .. lemak.berlemak livestock cun lah aku.hahah but stil ok .. XPE own juice je dah tau .. haha ​​.. .. If you can gi shopping to do than sit home best je .. tp kn problem nye I takde yg ske shopping friend jap jap .. uh .. there's actually .. I just do not see you again friend who I liked when shopping with him .. haha.boyfren? ermm boyfren man .. we'll long shopping ni kene Bebel pulak.tp stakat xkena again la .. nak g hihi.kalau sorg, xbest la pulok .. but I xperlulah skarang ni nak soh org sebok2 strip shopping friend .. because I now always shopping kat internet shopping on9 je .. .. if tired je day2 bukak lappy then Usha ni la kedai2 over the internet .. no sale .. macam2 suma suma goods I buy ok2 .. xde was cheated into what .. tp taxable hati2 jugak if on9 ni .. nk beli jugak org yg follows no fool like he was selling goods kononnya .. tp .. not to name anyone else but their own bank acc in. .. mcm gitu kes2 pounds of taxable hati2 there .. tau ..
ni hah he's one who shops I bought ske kt kt here .. click here Edastboutique .. nak tgk know what he was selling his own lah ye .. hehe .. I uh dah mcm kn.padahal topic capably run home .. haha ​​xpe2 article saje share2 ngn korang nak .. okay lah .. no son de what the word again .. survivors underwent detik2 happy at home .. your family .. er priority tiba2 je lah .. haha ​​okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment